Friday, September 10, 2010

need a break from my break!

I just got back from Kerala on Wednesday.
I had to attend two weddings, socialize with people I didn't know and didn't really want to know, felt alone and alienated and extremely uncomfortable.

I also caught the cold, as usual, cos of all the allergens floating around in the air on kerala (dunno what it is, but everytime I go there, I get violently ill with the flu and it lasts until I land at dxb airport!). So my nose is all raw and red around the edges and swollen. Sucks obviosuly.

There are way too many emotions I'm feeling and it's quite overwhelming in it's negativity - everything around me in India has left me feeling very unsettled and disappointed.
I'm not sure what to do to change things.
You know how sometimes life completely bogs you down and you have no idea what to do and which way to turn?
This is one of those times.

So I do what I do best.
Ignore it. Shove it under the carpet until I need to look at it again.
I know it's not the best way, but I don't know what else to do.

I leave for a road trip in a half hour or so.
Will try to dissipate all my worries into the arabian sea.

Adios!


No comments: